Friday, October 16, 2009

Friday Activites

Friday began as usual with some Sesame Street and breakfast. Once mommy and I dressed and ready the days activities began, starting with a well needed hair cut, especially of my bangs. Grandma went with us and we had lunch at McDonald's. On the way home we saw a dirt bike like daddy's on the freeway and mommy and grandma teld me how important it was to wear a helmet when riding any kind of bike. I said "Me, helmet?" Yes they said, so mommy told me if I wanted a helmet I had to ask daddy for one. So what did I do, when I woke up from my nap and daddy was home from work, I asked him for a helmet. He said alrighty we will go look tonight. Since mommy asked daddy to take her to Famous Dave's earlier week that is where we headed, to the LB for some BBQ. We also stopped at Joe Jost's to get daddy a Halloween t-shirt and then we went to Sports Chalet to look at helmets and Angels t-shirts. It was a great night with mommy and daddy.
Cool Cuts 4 kids in Huntington BeachLooking a pictures on Grandma's iPhone Headed to Long Beach
Testing the BBQ sauces at Famous Dave's. WARNING: stay away from the "D" Devil's Spit
I wanted to try out the bikes, I always look at daddy's in the garage
Daddy was tightening the training wheels for me
Here I come
Testing out a helmet
This one fits, it has pink bunnies on it
OK now I am ready to go............

No comments: