Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween 2009

We had a fabulous Halloween. We started the morning by relaxing at home. Once I woke up from my afternoon nap it was time to get ready for Halloween. We were headed to Cerritos Regional park for some Halloween Festivities. The Law's and Patterson's came along with lots of the grandparents. We all entered a costume contest (Lucas won), played games, bounced in the jumpers and made some crafts. We left there and headed to the Law's house to pass out candy and go trick-or-treating. It was a great night and I loved dressing up as Minnie Mouse.
My Halloween PJ's from Grammy
Lucas the cowboy and me as Minnie Mouse
Mommy and me at Cerritos Regional Park
Rylie the kitty
Laughing with Pa
Gwenyth the witch
On stage for the costume contest
I see everyone
Halloween 2009
Kicking the soccer ball for a prize
Look at my orange teeth
Bowling with Rylie
Lucas on the dragon roller coaster
Back at the Law's passing out candy

Going Trick-or-Treating

No comments: