Sunday, October 4, 2009

Newport Dunes Camping

We went camping at Newport Dunes this weekend with Grandma and Grandpa, the Clark's, 3 other families from daddy's work. We camped with the a group of people Grandma and grandpa camp with throughout the year, The Fine Feathered Friends. It was beautiful weather and I had a great time playing with all the kids. We even went over to Fashion Island to eat PinkBerry. This was luxury camping but it was nice to get away for the weekend.

I love to camp Fruit Loops, a treat while camping
I learned that my shoes make marks in the sand
Waiting for Pink Berry
Turning into Daddy's little girl, very quickly
Mommy and me
They even had a park that I could play at Those of you that know Newport Dunes, I am sitting on the Big Blue Whale. :) Slide time..............


Swinging, my favorite



Grandpa, Grandma and me
I got to ride on one of the other little girls bikes
Playing catch with daddy

Good-bye Newport Dones, see you next year

No comments: