Saturday, October 17, 2009

Sea World Spooktacular

We went to Sea World today with Amy, Carley, Cole and Aunt Jane. During Halloween they put on a Spectaculars on the weekends and you get to Trick-or-Treat in the park. We had a great time and we got lots of yummy goodies: pretzels, bananas, peanut butter, warheads, and licorices. My favorite part about Sea World is Believe, the Shamu Show. I know how to make Shamu splash with my hands, it is lots of fun. Elmo and Me Zoe and Me
Mommy had to buy the picture, I was so happy to see Zoe and Elmo
Checking out the Sea Lions
Feeding the Sea Lions
I wasn't afraid of the slipper fish
Carley and I while we were trick-or-treating.
Shamu Show
Carley, Aunt Jane, Cole, and Amy
Love this show
Mommy for some great pictures of Shamu

Yep that's right, I cried because the show was over All better now!!
Banana anyone?
Trick-Or-Treat Polar Bear on my right shoulder
Checking out the penguins
I had lots of fun at Sea World

No comments: