Friday, December 25, 2009

Chistmas Day 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS 2009

What a fun and exciting day we had. I got up out of bed and oh my, Santa had come to my house and left me a kitchen, a bike, and a mermaid under the tree. I was so excited I didn't know what to play with first. We opened gifts at home, then we got on Skype with Nonna and Papa while they opened their gifts, then we headed to Grandma and Grandpa's house to open presents with the family. We ate breakfast, opened our gifts and played with all the toys, then we came home to relax before dinner. It was a great Christmas. See what Santa brought me
Love the bed hair
My princess bike
My kitchenBodie even got a bone
Unfortunately I still can't reach the peddles.
Stocking time Opening pots and pans that Nonna and Papa sent me
Also some Ariel jewelry
I am officially ready to cook

Nonna and Papa on Skype
Once I got to Grandma and Grandpa's house I immediately saw what Santa left me there. A quad!
I got a doctor kit from Jesse and Wendy
The whole family for a Wii from Santa.
I was golfing, I even beat mommy's score Back for dinner!!
Brownies after dinner
Aunt Julie and Grandma making Toasted Almonds
Pictionary time with the family
COUSINS!
Stewart, me, Rosslyn
Family photo
Stewart, Uncle Andrew, Aunt Julie, Grandpa Grandma, Rosslyn, Jesse, Aunt Wendy, Mommy, me and Daddy

No comments: