Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve 2009

We had a busy Christmas Eve. (7am-10pm)

We started the morning early by going to daddy's work for the DWP surveyors party. There was lots of food, kids and fun games. Once we left there we went over to Grammy and Pa's house. Pa and Grammy got me a Princess Quad to ride in there big yard when I come over. WAHOO!! I also got Shrek the Halls (Shrek is my favorite at the moment), shoes, a microphone and a pony that walks from Auntie.

We left for Riverside at 2pm thinking that we would beat the traffic, that didn't happen. My cousins road with me and we watched Shrek the Halls and Monsters Inc. We had a late lunch at Anchos where they gave Rosslyn, Stewart and I tortilla dough to play with before lunch. We then went to the Mission Inn to see all the lights and then off to Aunt Barbara's and Uncle Jeff's house. It was a great night. The 13 cousins drew names and I had Cole and Conner had me. He gave me play food and princess shoes.
Once we got home I was ready for bed in my Christmas jammies and hat. Mommy, Daddy and I put milk and cookies out for Santa. Then off to bed I went so Santa could come.
Merry Christmas Eve!Playing a game with all the kids
Megan helped me with the game
Opening some presents
At Grammy's house
This is when I first say everything!
SHREK, SHREK, SHREK

Heading to Riverside with my cousins
Love the dough they gave us to play with
We had fun with it
Mission Inn, looking at the lights
Mommy and Daddy
The daddy's and the kids
Christmas Eve Family pictures
Princess shoes from Conner

Cookies ready for Santa
Milk too
The fireplace is ready for Santa to come down
I am all snuggled in bed asleep, not a creature is stirring.

No comments: