Thursday, December 10, 2009

Santa Claus 2009

Tonight we went to Knott's Berry Farm to go see Santa Claus. On the way there mommy was asking me what I was going to ask Santa to bring me for Christmas. I told her I wanted a "mermaid". I also proceeded to tell mommy I wanted "Snow White". When we finally arrived to see Santa I was a little apprehensive. As you can see from the pictures, I was not happy to sit on the big jolly mans lap. Once mommy rescued me, I did though tell him I wanted a mermaid. We had a nice night looking at all the crafts and we ate at the Chicken House. Mommy told me this is where Nonna and Papa use to take her all the time to come see Santa, it became a tradition for them.
Santa and Me 2009 He was nice enough to give me a candy cane
Daddy and me
At dinner our waiter gave me a Snoopy ice cream bar, it was delicious.
Mommy and me
I love our outside decorations, the penguin pops out of this box
Mommy got all the Christmas cards done yesterday while I was napping, but I wanted to added a little bit to some of them.

1 comment:

P-town Blogger said...

Love the snow!! Thanks for taking time to share pictures of Mikaela and stories about her adventures.