Saturday, December 12, 2009

Studio Chritmas Party and Grandma and Grandpa's Tree

Another busy, fun Saturday. I love Christmas time!!! We started by going to the dance studio for the Showgroup Christmas Party. They had food, cupcakes, a jumper with a slide, a DJ, crafts, and face painting. It was so much fun to play with the dancers. "Working" I told mom when she asked what I was doing
My buddy
I was the first one to get my face painted, I asked for "hearts"
Jumpy
We left the dance studio, picked daddy up at home in the pouring rain and went over to Grandma and Grandpa's house. Aunt Wendy and Jesse were there as well as Aunt Julie, Uncle Andrew, Rosslyn and Stewart.
Stewart and I loved the train aroudn the tree
Helping decorate the tree

Daddy helped me hang the ornaments higher on the tree
Playing with another train Grandma gave us to play with
Entertained by daddy's iPhone
Stewart, Rosslyn and Me

No comments: