Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Maui~Day 2

Day 2
We headed out for a car ride to go hike and be adventurous.  Mommy and daddy took me to there favorite place to get banana bread and we hiked to the Nakalele Blowhole.  On our way back to the hotel we stopped at Duke's for lunch and I shared a Lava Flow with mommy.  We went to dinner in Lahaina where I say the BIG banyan tree and then we watched the sunset.  It was so beautiful, this was the first time I had ever seen the sun go down into the ocean.  I am loving Maui already.
Starting our hike.  I did it all by myself while holding daddy's hand.  I love to hike
We had a rain cloud come over us so we took cover under a rock
Daddy, mommy and me at the Blowhole
I love Lava Flows
See mommy's shadow
Plumerias
Mommy and me at dinner at Lahaina Pizza Co.

My first sunset
It is sooooooooooooooo beautiful

No comments: