Saturday, August 21, 2010

Maui~Day 5

Day 5
Today we went on the Road to Hana.
First stop was the Extreme Hike that mommy and daddy have done 3 other times they had been there.  I hiked so well and loved it.  I even got to stand on the top of a waterfall.  We also stopped at the Pua'a Ka'a State Park to play in another waterfall and eat lunch.  We continued all the way to Black Sand Beach at Wai'anapanapa Park and then turned around and came back to our hotel.  We stopped at one more waterfall on the way back, it was called the Three Bears.  I feel asleep on the way back and then when we got to the hotel we went to the pool again.  I love to swim. 
Hiking through the bamboo
This was a very steep, slippery hill
Swimming with daddy in the waterfall pool
See me and daddy on top of the waterfall
Black Sand Beach
Mommy loved it here
Playing with rocks and sand
Looking at the winding Road to Hana

No comments: