Monday, August 23, 2010

Maui~Day 7

We checked out of our hotel in Lahaina today and our first stop was the post office to mail the post cards I wrote for family and friends.  We then went and changed cars and then back to Ka'anapali to check in at the Hyatt.  The first thing I wanted to do was check out the big pool that mommy and daddy had been telling me all about.  They had a slide that was just my size.  I went down it with daddy a bunch of times then tried it by myself.  I twisted and turned a little but made it down where daddy was waiting for me.  For dinner we walked down to mommy and daddy's favorite restaurant, Hula Grill then we watched a Hula show at the Whallers Village.
I love this pool
Daddy and me on the slide
My turn by myself
The waterfall into the pool
My friend the dolphin
Sunset time
Enjoying the music at Hula Grill
Watching the girls hula

No comments: