Friday, August 13, 2010

My 3rd Birthday

Today is August 13th and I turned 3 years old!!!! I woke up this morning to a great surprise of balloons in my room and a big Cinderella Couch balloon.  It was so neat.  Then mommy took me to the donut shop to get a birthday donut.  I choose one with sprinkles on it.  We ate one at the donut shop then the other one at home where mommy put a candle in the donut and we sang Happy Birthday to me.  For lunch we went out to Mission Viejo to Farrell's Ice Cream Parlor for lots of fun.  They also sang Happy Birthday to me and brought me an ice cream Sunday.  Once we got home daddy was home and showed him all my balloons that were in my room when I woke up.  I am really going to like this being 3 year old thing.
Eating my donut at Ganny's Donut Shop
Happy Birthday to me!!!

Here is the birthday outfit mommy got me.
See all the balloons

No comments: