Saturday, September 13, 2008

13 months and counting

Today is September 13th and I am 13 months old. 13 on 13!!!!! What a great number huh! I also have to say Happy Birthday to Uncle Jeremy and Walker. Walker turning 1 today and Uncle Jeremy is old! heheh
Today was a great day. I went to breakfast at Pop's with Grammy and Grandpa. I love to walk to the pet store after breakfast and look at the kitty through the window. Grammy taught me how to call for the kitty by patting the floor. Mommy and I also went and got the car washed, while daddy was water skiing with Grandpa and his friend Pat from work. There were birdies at the car wash that I was mesmerized by. They were so pretty. After my nap that afternoon I got to go see Grandma and Grandpa Stevens, mommy and daddy went to dinner and a movie at the Block of Orange. They said they had a wonderful time, but missed me. Isn't that sweet. :)
Me on my 13 month birthdayChecking out the kitty Looking at the birdies at the car wash, hmm I wonder if I can touch one!
Can you see the one in the bird house. Daddy and mommy's night at the Block. Daddy finally got his new phone, so here is a picture form it.

No comments: