Thursday, September 25, 2008

Walk with Luc and Gymboree

This morning mommy and I went out to Grandma ChiChi's and Pappy's before going to Gymboree to play with Luc. We walked across PCH to Harry's for breakfast then took a small walk on the Greenbelt. It started to get hot so we did not walk too far. Once we got back to the house Luc and played and chased each other around the house. It was lots of fun.



Once we left there we went start to Gymboree. I love climbing , dancing and singing at Gymboree. Two of my favorite parts during Gymboree class is the bubbles and Gymbo.

Waiting for class to start. I look like I have Mickey Mouse ears. HAHAWhen I concentrate I stick out my tongue. Mommy says I get that from Daddy.Trying to go for the slam dunk.





2 comments:

gina said...

So funny! Both Cameron and Cole do the tongue thing too which is from Bryan. Bryan says his dad used to do it too.

elle marie's mom said...

cool cool baby!!! my daughter also goes to GYMBOREE here in the Philippines...

We love GYMBO the clown!!!