Sunday, September 7, 2008

Dinner at WoodRanch BBQ

We went to dinner tonight, just the 3 of us, to Wood Ranch BBQ. Mommy said that her and daddy always forget that it is in Cerritos. It was really neat there, they started by giving me a Toddler starter plate. It had Cheerios, orange slices and a mini banana. They gave me a neat kids meal menu to color on and also mommy and daddy helped me with the actives on it. There favorite was trying to match all the States to their Capitals. They got 32, not too bad. Dinner finally came and boy was it yummy. I had some tri-tip, broccoli, french fries, and sweet potatoes. After dinner we looked at the statues that were outside. One was a horse and the other was a little boy holding a saddle. I thought they were very neat.
It was a great Sunday night as a family.
I thought this was very neat to have my very own plate. I love banana!I had 2 staws in my cup

Daddy was telling me to say cheese but I would not look at mommy and do it, just him.
Horsey!



These are my new shoes that Gammy got me, they have squeakers in them, every time I walk they squeak, squeak.





No comments: