Sunday, September 21, 2008

Sunday Morning

This morning mommy got a phone call from Aunt Rachael to tell her about Uncle Andy and the Long Beach Triathlon. We then decided to meet them for breakfast at Corner Bakery. Lucas and I had fun sitting in the high chairs talking and rocking back and forth.

When we got home I was in the kitchen with mommy while she was cleaning up and I was showing her what I have learned to do. I have learner to climb the stool that she has in the kitchen. Once I get to the top I turn around and sit down. I really like to climb up and down the stool when mommy and daddy are making my food or getting me some milk. The stool is the best thing for me to climb up on to see what is going on. Mommy says before she knows it I am going to be climbing onto the counter. She already does not like the fact that I climb on the stool. At least I am holding on right!!




No comments: