Sunday, September 28, 2008

Camping at Newport Dunes

We went with Grandma and Grandpa this weekend camping at Newport Dunes in Newport Beach. It was lots of fun and I got to do lots of neat things. We went for a walk around the harbor, we went Fashion Island, I got to play in the sand, and I meet lots of new friends. Be aware there are lots of pictures from this 2 night camping trip. Mommy said we are going to split it up into days for the blog.
DAY 1
As soon as we arrived on Friday I took over the campsite and started climbing and playing with everything I could. I loved crawling in and out of the chairs. I also loved to climb the stairs to the motor home.

I think Bodie's kennel makes a great hiding spot.

I was leaning into Bodie to give him kisses

He beat me too it and gave me big licks I wanted to take Bodie for a walk but daddy told me he would drag me all around the campgroundNewport Dunes
Me and the flamingo
Fine Feathered Friends









No comments: