Saturday, November 8, 2008

Kephart's House Warming Party

This afternoon we walked to the Kephart's house for a house warming party. We have been so excited since they moved in that our good friends are now only 3 streets away from us. We are very happy for the Kephart's, welcome to The Island.
Celeste and me
I found a play lawn mower outside and I loved it. The neatest part was his mouth moved while I pushed it. It made me giggle. I found a toy of Devean's and I knew exactly what it was before anyone could tell me what to do with it. I started to try and take pictures of everyone. I have been watching mommy since day 1. Say Cheese!

Daddy and his little cowgirl

Yes if you have not noticed I am wearing cowgirl boots. Auntie Rachael gave these to me for my 1st birthday.
Now if only I could remember where I left my horse so I can get home?

No comments: