Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving Day

Thanksgiving is a day to be thankful for all sorts of wonderful things. I am especially thankful for my Mommy and Daddy. I woke up this morning and I thought it was appropriate to take a picture in my Thanksgiving PJ's with the Turkey. Then I watched the Macy's Day parade with Momma and Dadda. Once I woke from my nap the house was full of family for our Thanksgiving Feast. All the food was yummy, I especially liked the cream corn and corn bread dressing. Once everyone left we headed up to the Dilbeck house to see my Georgia boyfriend Walker and his momma and dadda. We played ball and the grown ups tried to get a picture of us, but we were just not cooperating. It was so pretty at Honey's house with all the leaves on the ground.
I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Giving the turkey a hug and kiss
Watching Elmo on the Macy's Parade, it was my favorite part along with the Rockettes.




I loved all the food.
Playing ball with Walker
Us kids no cooperating
It is so pretty here.
Walker
This really is the best picture of the 2 of us together, hahaha.
I am thankful for my familyThe sun is setting on my 2nd Thanksgiving in Georgia
High five buddy, see ya next year.

No comments: