Saturday, November 29, 2008

Flying Home

Today we left Georgia to come back to Home Sweet Home (lets not forget to mention, warm) California. Our flight was LONG. First we started the morning with a little coffee for mommy and water for me. Once we boarded the plane everything was set they started showing the safety video I feel asleep then MORE people boarded the plane. They then had to show the safety video AGAIN. We finally pulled out to take off and that is when I woke up after only taking a 30 minute nap. We spent and hour on the run way waiting to take off. Once in the air I got to watch an episode of Sesame Street and took another nap. Mommy and Daddy said I did very well for having such a long trip home.

Waking up from my nap and we are still on the ground


Nap #2


Still in the air

Get me OFF this plane! I was being very silly for mommy and daddy. Make funny faces and attacking the camera

No comments: