Monday, November 24, 2008

Pink Pig and Santa

Today we went to Lenox Square so I could ride the Pink Pig and see Santa Clause. The Pink Pig has been around since 1953 in Georgia. Priscilla is her name and she was part of a department store called Rich's. Nonna thought I would really enjoy riding the Pink Pig and she was right. I was fascinated by everything. After we road the Pink Pig we went and saw Santa Clause. I am on California time and I was long overdue for a nap so I did not care for Santa too much but I did blow him kisses and gave him a big hug. After we left the mall we went to a wonderful BBQ joint around the corner. Mommy and Daddy love BBQ and cant get enough of it here in Georgia. On our way home I fell asleep as expected and Nonna drove mommy and daddy over the covered bridge. We are having a wonderful time.










No comments: