Sunday, November 23, 2008

Playing at Nonna and Papa's House

I have had such a good time exploring Nonna and Papa's house. I love to chase the kitty's everywhere. Nonna has accumilated lots of toys for me since I have been here last. I really enjoy my new tea set. I make tea and serve it to everyone. Mommy has not let me go down into the basement yet, she thinks I will like it too much and want to stay down there the rest of the trip. It has been very cold here since we arrived, Saturday morning it was 19 degrees. Mommy taught at Miss Kathy's studio on Saturday and Sunday. I stayed with Nonna and Papa Sunday while she taught and daddy went to the movies while he was waiting for mommy to get done teaching.

This is a toy for the cats but it is a great sleeping bag for me
This table and chairs was Nonna's when she ws a kid

Nonna got this Turkey just for me. This is the outfit Nonna picked up for me. Isn't it just adorable. I love the furry vest.

No comments: