Saturday, July 4, 2009

4th of July~ Family

This afternoon we went to the Lyell's for a BBQ with the family for 4th of July. I had lots of fun playing with my cousins and watching all the fireworks that the daddy's were setting off and all the illegal ones that the neighborhood of Bellflower was setting off.

Me and cousin Rosslyn

Stepping on the poppers that mommy bought just for me

Watching the doggies, Chippy and Woody, with Stewart



Daddy gave me a bite of a Snickers bar and I stuck the whole thing in my mouth. YUMMY

Mommy's favorite picture of the day

Getting ready to watch the firework show by the Stevens, Lyell and Wickham Family

OK now bundled and watching the fireworks

My own sparkler

Grandma and Grandpa with his 3-D glasses on

Daddy had a special sparkler for me

The young kiddos all together
Me, Ellanora, and Amber

This was one of the 3 finale fireworks we had

So amazing

Mommy liked this pic because you can see the moon in it with the fireworks


No comments: