Saturday, July 11, 2009

Moabi Regional Park~ Day 2

We spend the day down by the water playing. I loved the water and liked to get dirty. Mommy and daddy road the waverunners and Bodie played in the water. For breakfast we got up and ate cereal. This was the first time I got milk in my cereal, it was so yummy and the best part was drinking the milk after I was done.

Doesn't it look yummy
Feet in the sand, really for the first time

Deeping my toes in the water

We took a morning walk to our beach to see what was going on

Mommy loves how you can see the water splash up on my toes

This is our trailer

This is the our beach to the right and the trailers to the left, it was a neat location
Bathing Beauty
and of course the back view
This is a hat that Nonna sent to me from Georgia. An old family friend made it
"Hand please"

"chip"

Getting dirty!!!




This is my Target special chair that mommy got me

Bodie and me
Mommy and me before nap time
That's my mommy and daddy

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Otter Pops, nothing like an ice cold Otter Pop during 115 degree weather to cool ya down

this is so yummy

this is really yummy!

Daddy with Bodie
Scooping up the dirt and water


Talking to Pa on the phone







No comments: