Sunday, July 26, 2009

OC Fair~2009

Tonight we went to the OC Fair. We meet up with the Law's, Kephart's, and Grammy, Pa, Auntie and her friends. We had a great time eating, going to the petting zoo, riding the elephant, eating some more, running to friends of mommy's (Malia, Andy Vaca and 2 old friends from high school) and riding some rides. Thanks friends for a good time.
Luc, Celeste, and me
(Rylie we missed you)

Elephant Ride

Dude, there are some strange looking people her at the fair

I loved the fawns

Hello Mr Goat

What do you think? Are you going to do anything Donkey?

Having fun at the fair

Playing with daddy

Uncle Andy and Luc

We all went on the BIG slide with our daddy's

Here we go



Was not too sure of that, but as soon as I got off I want again. "Again, Again"

My mommy and daddy who LOVE me very much

The whole gang (minus Celeste and Devean they were on a ride)

Silly mommy and me

No comments: