Thursday, July 30, 2009

Bishop~1

Since we were on vacation for almost a week you can imagine the amount of pictures mommy took (almost 600). She said we are going to break down the post into events to show you how much fun we had.
We left our house on Tuesday, July 25th for Bishop. We had a good drive up there and I got my very first Twinkee on the way. The Chadd family was already there and Grandma and Grandpa were getting in late that night.


Our Camping Home

Inside our Camping Home

Grammy and Me
Grammy and Pa got there on Wednesday

Checking out Pa's crickets for fishing

Taking the crickets for a walk

Relaxing at Brown's Town

I love my dog Bodie

Conner and I loved playing in the ice

Walking the log with Grammy

What a handsome boy he is

We went to dinner at Pizza Factory Thursday night. I love good spagetii.

Want a kiss?

I played Dance Dance Revolution

When the Law's got there on Thursday mornging Uncle Andy was weraing the same shirt daddy had on, Muddy Buddy's.

Fingure painting with the kids

I liked to ride in Conner's car
Rylie and I had the same dress on Friday night before the float
Making marshmellows for smores

My first Smore
Lucas and I watched Elmo in the Camping Home the morning everyone was packing up getting ready to go home

Angel fans!!!


No comments: