Monday, July 13, 2009

Look Who's 23 Months- ME

Mommy got her Flip UltraHD today and she tested it out on me. She is so excited now she can capture all fun things I have been saying lately and upload them to the copmuter fast and easy.

Today I am 23 months, only 1 month away from being 2!

Mommy says I have really developed a personality and I make her and daddy laugh all the time. There are a few things mommy wants to share that have happened recently.

1. A friend of mommy's (Gina) does a quote of the day sometimes on their family blog, Weinsein Soup, mommy thought she was use Gina's idea for this story.

Scene: Driving home from Gymboree

  • Mikaela: Home?
  • Mommy: Yes, we are going home is that ok?
  • Mikaela: No Home (shaking my head no)
  • Mommy: Ok well were would you like to go then?
  • Mikalea: Ummmmmmmmmmmm, shopping!!
  • Mommy: Mommy has no money to go shopping
  • Mikaela: Oooooooooooooooooooooooo

2. This happened about 2 weeks ago too. Mommy and Daddy asked me what I want for dinner. They said chicken, burger, or taco's. I turned up my nose shock my head no and and said "like it" It is so funny, you will see this in the video.

No comments: