Friday, July 16, 2010

First Dentist Visit

Today was another 1st for me, I went to the Dentist to get my teeth checked out.  I loved the dentist office and the people there were super nice.  I really enjoyed getting my teeth cleaned but I did not care for it when the doctor came in to look at them, another crying moment.  I did let him check them out and my final report was that I have great teeth and we are doing a wonderful job brushing them.  I got a goodie bag to take home that had a tooth brush in it, some flossers, and I also got to pick a toy and sticker.  Mommy bought me a Cinderella spinny brush on the way out.  Once again mommy and I talked about the dentist and I told her I am not going to cry the next time. 

 
The hygienist was showing me all of her neat tools
She squirted water in my hand and a little vacuum sucked it all up
Looking at all my goodies

No comments: