Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Tuesday Early Morning and Dance Class

I woke up early this morning calling for mommy from my bed.   After telling me it was not time to get up and to sleep a little longer we finally got up at about 6:40am.  I wanted breakfast so we ate breakfast at the table, I had pancakes and Cheerios.  Once I was done with breakfast I told mommy I was going to go sit on the couch.  She stayed in the kitchen and was cleaning up.  By the time she came into the den (10 minutes) I was fast asleep back on the couch.  I slept for about an hour and woke up bright eyed asking for my water cup like I had never fallen asleep.  This was not a typical morning but one I thought I should blog.
I went to my dance class again for the 2nd time today.  I loved my new outfit Aunt Ryann picked out for me and my new leg warmers mommy got for me.  In fact I loved the leg warmers so much I told daddy I wanted to sleep in them. 

1 comment:

P-town Blogger said...

So Sweet. Love the photo!!