Monday, July 12, 2010

World of Color at California Adventure

We went to California Adventure tonight and met the Law's to watch the new shoe World of Color.  We road my favorite, Monsters Inc when we got there then we went and picked up our picnic dinners that Aunt Rachael ordered for us all in order to get Fast Passes to see the show.  We ate dinner up in the Golden Vine Winery   We then went and road Heimlichs chew chew Train, where Luc and I got to ride like big kids all by ourselves.  It was lots of fun.  We then went and sat down about an hour and a half before World of Color started.  It was a crazy adventure but having the fast passes was a must and mommy brought crayons and color book to give us something to do while waiting.  Uncle Andy also gave us Mickey pop pops to distract us.  Once the show started I was thrilled and was so excited.  I got to see some of my favorite characters and Princesses.  I was beautiful, we all loved it.
I had the PB and J dinner and it came with a cupcake
Big kids

Potty break before World of Color
I got a glow bracelet in with my picnic dinner
Color time
Pop Pop time
Show time

No comments: