Sunday, July 4, 2010

Bishop Day 5~ 4th of July

HAPPY 4th OF JULY!!
We started the morning by playing in the campground then we went to the Bishop Pool for a little while.  After we got home from the pool we napped and then once we woke up I helped mommy frost the cupcakes.  We BBQ hot dogs and hamburgers for dinner with lots of yummy sides and then it was off to the Bishop airport for the Bishop Firework Spectacular.  We arrived early and played with the RC cars, bean bag toss, and even got sprayed by water trucks.  Once it was dusk mommy helped serve ice cream with brownie or cupcakes and we lite fireworks.  At a little after 9 the BIG firework show started and I sat in mommy's lap and watched all.  It was beautiful and so colorful, my favorite ones were the green ones. 
My 4th of July bathing suit
The back....
I love to jump into the pool
Here I come grandpa
Us kids in the pool
Amber, Stewart, Logan, Rosslyn and me
Ready to jump to daddy now
1
2
Splash!!!!!!!
I love to bake
and I love to eat what I bake even more
I am ready to celebrate the 4th
God Bless the U.S.A
The big water trucks, see cousin Rosslyn get wet
Sparklers with mommy
These are so neat
Me and my glow braclets

No comments: