Saturday, July 31, 2010

OC Fair

We went to the OC Fair tonight and it was so much fun.  I loved looking at the animals, riding the pony and elephant and dancing with Lucas.  We started by checking out the farm animals.  Then we made our way over the the pony ride.  After that we got a small snack, corn on the cob for mommy and Grammy, donuts with sugar for me, ice cream for Pa and a BBQ sandwich for daddy.  We then went over to the petting zoo.  I had lots of fun feeding the goats but I really liked the deer the best.  We met up with the Law's and Aunt Rahcael, Luc, Pa and I all rode the giatnt elephant.  We then ventured over to eat some dinner and watch the Acrobats on the stage.  Luc and I had a blast running and dancing.  After the show we went to ride the big slide and then it was over to see more animals.  We even watched the pig races.  It was a great Saturday night at the OC Fair.



No comments: