Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Angel Game

Today was a very fun and adventurous day for me. Auntie Lorraine is in Scotland so I need someone to babysit me while mommy was at work. I got to spend the day with Auntie Ryann and we together spent the day at Grandma ChiChi and Pappy's with Luc. I had so much fun and got to play with my buddy Luc. Auntie Ryann taught me how to say "Dude" and we mad a mess of ChiChi and Pappy's house. It was so much fun that I did not even take a nap until on the way home.

Then as a surprise and last minute adventure we went to the Angel Game. We went with some friends from daddy's work. We had a great time!

Sadly the same night we saw Nick Adenhart pitch a great game he was killed in a hit-and-run accident later that night.
R.I.P Nick Adenhart and God Bless his family








No comments: