Sunday, April 19, 2009

Hot Hot Hot Spring Day

Mommy has been very sick since Thursday so we have not been blogging. In fact I got to go to Auntie Lorraine's on Friday to play. Mommy was able to get out of the house on Saturday to get fitted for her Bridesmaids dress for Aunt Ryann's wedding but she was back in bed that night with another fever. Sunday she was functioning a little more and was able to be outside for a little while with daddy and I . Today daddy thought it would be fun to let me run wild with the water hose out back and play with bubbles. It sure was hot, 98* in April, who would have ever thought. I had fun getting, wet, popping the bubbles and splashing with my feet.

























Love this face


1 comment:

Sarah W said...

The pictures drinking out of the hose are so precious. Love it!