Saturday, April 11, 2009

Elmo Balloon, Easter Egg Hunt, and Luc

This morning mommy caught some pictures of my Elmo balloon and me. Grammy bought it for me yesterday when we were out shopping.
The park in our neighborhood put on a Easter Party today for all kids in the neighborhood. The Easter bunny was there, there were crafts, foods, and Easter egg hunt, and a Pinata. Grammy, Grandpa, Auntie, Mommy, Daddy and I all walked to the park for the festivities. I got to see lots of friends while I was at the park too. The Kephart Family was there with Gail and Steve and also some kids from the dance studio Madeline and Kaitin with there mommy's too.
For dinner we meet up with the Law's at East Side Mario's and once again had the patio to ourselves. Luc and I shared spaghetti and tried to set up the other tables around us. We also cleaned the windows and bricks.

Kisses to Elmo

Mommy, me and Easter Bunny


Ready for the egg hunt





Auntie and I watching the older kids egg hunt

I got a Tootsie Pop for all the eggs I collected

Grandpa,"Pa" as I have been saying helping me hit the pinata

Grammy and me

Luc has all the place settings

I will set the plates

Now it is time to clean


No comments: