Monday, April 6, 2009

Disneyland for Daddy's Birthday

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!!
We started the morning with breakfast at Corner Bakery then daddy and I took mommy to work. Once we picked her up from work we headed to celebrate daddy's birthday at Disneyland. I got daddy a Disneyland pass for his birthday and you get in free on your birthday in 2009 so it worked out perfect. Now mommy and daddy have passes and I get in free till I am 3. It is Spring Break time so it was pretty crowded but we still had a great time. Uncle Andy and Luc met us there. Also the Chadd's were down from Bakersfield for a small, spontaneous Disney trip too. We meet up with them for a few hours.
Daddy bought me a Donald Duck Pez

It was a warm day so we went and played in the water at California Adventure.









Daddy's Darling!

Daddy's and kids

This is daddy's cousin Tabitha

Waiting in line for Small World





Hanging out while the parents decide what to do next

I love talking on the phone
Buzz Light Year, daddy loves trying to get a high score, so does Uncle Andy

No comments: