Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Long Beach Aquarium of the Pacific

This afternoon we headed to the Long Beach Aquarium. This was Nonna's, Mommy's and my first trip to the LB Aquarium. We had such a great afternoon walking around and looking at all the marine life. I really enjoyed Nemo (the clownfish) and touching the starfish and sea anemones. I thought the Sea Lions and Seals were funny and I started making the same noise they do (sounds like a bark) I thought that the Lorikeet Forest was also really neat because the birds were just flying all around.

After we left the aquarium we started to walk around the Rainbow Harbor and mommy thought that Nonna would enjoy eating at Famous Dave's BBQ. Then after dinner we decided to walk around The Pike a little while we waited for the last Rainbow Harbor Tour. We had a great time on the boat looking at the Queen Mary, the lighthouse, and we got to see more seals. By the end of the Harbor Tour I was so exhausted and the rocking on the boat put me right to sleep snuggled up in mommy's arms.

I had a great last day with Nonna and look forward to seeing her again soon! Papa I want you here next time, OK!
There are lots of pictures (mommy and Nonna took 250 +) also check out the video at the bottom.



Touching the sea anemone
NEMO!!!!! (Dorothy was there too)
WOW!

Lorikeet Forest

See the birdy on Nonna's shoulder

The colors are just so beautiful, this is a Swainson Lorikeet

Posing with birds for mommy


Seals and Sea Lion Exhibit

This is the sea horse that one of the workers gave me because I was crying, I had a boo boo.

Eating at Famous Dave's BBQ

Walking the bridge at The Pike

Waiting for the Harbor Tour

Loading the boat with my souvenirs in tote

Making sea lion noises with Nonna

It is windy!

Queen Mary

Looking back at Long Beach

Checking things out with Nonna

Sunsets are the best

Wiped out!

I had such a great day.
This is a video of me making different animal noises while at dinner (Monsters from Monster Inc the movie, sea lions, birds, and what fish do). Don't worry the resturant was not very full and there was no one sitting around us to bother :)

No comments: