Sunday, April 5, 2009

Easter Egg Decorating

We went over the the Lyell's house for dinner and Easter egg decorating tonight. We started my having a Easter egg hunt and I found all my eggs by myself. Cousin Stewart and Rosslyn also found all their eggs too. In one of my eggs was a "Golden Ticket", I got a bunny purse for my golden ticket. After dinner (honey baked ham) we colored Easter eggs. I am stilling getting use to the idea of letting them sit in the dye but I had fun trying to color them. We then sang happy birthday to daddy and had ice cream cake. It was a great night. We closed the night with a dance show to "Move It" with Stewart, Rosslyn and me dancing for everyone.






Checking out all my goodies in my eggs.

Coloring on the egg with the wax crayon





Grandma and Grandpa

Happy Birthday to you!!!
Dancing to "Move It"

No comments: