Saturday, April 4, 2009

Daddy's Birthday Surprise

SURPRISE!!!
Tonight mommy set up a surprise birthday gathering for daddy at Nadine's Irish Mist. Lots of family, friends, and co-workers came out to help celebrate daddy's 30th birthday. Mommy was so happy the surprise was not ruined before and daddy really was surprised. Mommy wanted to thank everyone for making it such a wonderful night, her and daddy had a great time.
Guess where I got to stay the night?? YEP, grammy and grandpa's again. I had a great time swinging in the swing, watching Barney or Elmo and playing. Love you!

Everyone yelled "Surprise" once daddy walked in



Daddy and his little sister Wendy

Jesse, Mommy and daddy's oldest sister Julie
Aunt Ryann and Mommy

The 5 girls, Rachael, Jamie, Mommy, Leslie, and Jill

The proud parents of daddy, Grandma and Grandpa (aka Jill and Bill)


Mommy and daddy came and got me Sunday and I was so excited that daddy got ballons I got to play with them.

No comments: