Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Bringing Home the Toy

Today mommy and daddy went and picked up our "Camping House". I was so excited, I wanted to climb on and explore everything. We can't wait to take it out for the first time. :)
Grandma and Grandpa brought me home once mommy and daddy arrived with the toy hauler. They also wanted to see our new camping house.

Backing it into the drive way
Telling daddy to move over

I just could not wait to get in it

My first stop is the sink, I think this is my favorite part.

I kept telling mommy "dinner, dinner"
Sitting on the back couch with Grandpa and mommy, can you see my excitement

Up on the top bunk with mommy

There is our Camping Home

A view from the front door. Mommy says she is going to have to get use to this massive thing in our driveway.

No comments: