Thursday, June 25, 2009

Show Week Pictures

This is the week before the June Show. So that means lots of errands to run, late night rehearsals and not much picture taking for mommy. Here are a few happening from the week. Good-luck dancers in Great Balls Of Fire. I am looking forward to sitting on stage with mommy at some point this weekend.

At Grammy and Pa's house on Tuesday I was playing with Auntie in her room and Sugar Baby let me snuggle and give her loves.

Nonna sent mommy and me a package. In it was a zebra basket for mommy and a pony costume for Luc and me. I like to sit and pet the pony while watching TV.

Auntie Ryann and Grandma ChiChi picked this dress up for me for Auntie Ryann's wedding. Isn't it adorable.
Mommy and I went to McDonald's for lunch. I got a cheeseburger this time, I am liking the cheese.

I got to go to rehearsal with mommy on Wednesday night for an hour. Aunt Rachael put Elmo in and I cuddled into Audrey's lap to watch.

1 comment:

gina said...

LOVE the dress for the wedding!