Friday, June 12, 2009

Ear Tubes

Today I had ear surgery to put tubes in my ears because of the many ear infections I have had in such a short time. We had to be at LB Memorial at 7am. I was Dr. Willner's first patent so they took me in first. Daddy went into the operating room with me when they gave me the anesthesia. The whole procedure took 15 minutes and once I woke up mommy got to come into recovery with me. She said this was the hardest part. I was still a little out of it and took me, what felt like a long time but was only about 15 minutes to calm down. I got to watch movies while I was back there, in fact one of my favorite, Finding Nemo. The best part was I got a Popsicle. Grammy and Grandma ChiChi waited in the lobby, thank you for coming both of you! :) We was very hungry once we left since I could not have anything for breakfast before the surgery so we went to Hoff's Hut. I shared pancakes with Grammy and played with my new pony that Grandma ChiChi got me. I took a 4 hour nap once we got home and seem to be doing great mommy says. I have to take ear drops which I am very good at doing. Thanks everyone for thinking of me today and for all the happy thoughts, mommy said lots of people were asking about me. LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!
I got a dinosaur picture and stickers while doing the paper work this morning.
Waiting for the doctor watching Elmo


Daddy in his scrubs and me in my hospital PJ's


This was after in the recovery room

Watching Nemo

Waving bye bye to the nurses

I picked the orange Popsicle

Brushing pony's hair

Helping Grammy stir her coffee


No comments: