Saturday, June 27, 2009

Great Balls of Fire~ June Show Weekend

That's right everyone, "Goodness Gracious, Great Balls of Fire!!!" The studio put on it's June Production this weekend at the Downey Civic Theater. It takes up the entire weekend for the SFS crew, from Thursday at 3pm to Monday at 3pm, 4 full days. Mommy told me they set up at the theater on Thursday, dress rehearsal was Friday along with more set up that morning, 2 shows Saturday, 2 shows Sunday and then break down of the set and return everything to the studio Monday. WOW!!
I got to put on my costume and get out on stage Satruday and Sunday night. I loved being out there on the stage with the dancers. I also enjoyed hanging out at the Embassey Suites with Luc. It was a fabulous show and mommy was very happy that things went so well.

Congrats Grandma ChiChi and Pappy on another outstanding June Show.

Backstage with daddy

playing in the pom poms with Luc

Sitting on stage before the Saturday Night show started

With my mommy

Mommy loves this face. Hanging out at the hotel

2 of a kind, me and Auntie Ryann
Blurry picture but on stage waving to the audience

SFS Dance Center 2009 Staff
Carly, Jasmin, Ryann, Lisa, Jason, Rachael, and Jenny

Great Balls of Fire Cast

No comments: