Thursday, June 11, 2009

Busy Thursday

We had a busy Thursday morning. I started the morning by playing hide and seek with mommy. Well I did not really tell her to play I just hid. She found me in her closet in the laundry basket. We then headed out, first stop coffee, then to Tyler's 8th grade promotion, Gymboree class, dropped off the studio key to someone, and finally home for lunch. I am going to move to the next level next week in Gymboree class, wahoo. It was such a busy day that I feel asleep for the 1st time in my high chair. Every kid has a picture like that, right. :)

Hiding in mommy's closet
Watching Elmo in the car, I love Elmo

Horsey fun

One of my favorite songs at Gymboree is "The Freeze Song", we usually have our maracas and hit them on the airlog but it was playing today when I got there. In the song it says "Freeze" and then there is no noise, I usually say "SHHHHHHHHHHH" during that part.

Love to slide
I thought it would be a nice idea to lay down on the rugs, so comfy

"Bubbles for Mikaela"


Shaking the bubbles off the parachute

Counting 1.........

"Bimbo" is what I call him, this is Gymbo

I am wiped out



No comments: