Sunday, June 21, 2009

Father's Day

I have the best daddy in the WORLD! Happy Father's Day!!
We had such a good day hanging out together. I brought daddy his gift in bed, mommy made him a book of all his mountain biking on Shutterfly. We headed to breakfast while daddy did some stuff around the house. Once we got home we went and played in the Camping Home for a little while. Daddy turned on Elmo for me while him and mommy talked about things they need to go get. We went to lunch and the pet store then it was home to nap and relax before dinner. We headed first to Camping World for a couple of things, then to Sam's club for more fun things and then we meet The Lyell's and Grandma and Grandpa at Lucille's in Brea. We loved playing with my cousins and we had a very nice dinner. Let's not forget the yummy dessert.

Taking daddy his boots

Puzzle time with Grandpa

Showing off my shirt for the day, I Love My Dad!





Having fun with Daddy



Being cute

Watching Elmo from the couch
After lunch we went into Petco to get Bodie some food, I was helping daddy carry the bag.
Yummy, banana pudding
Giving Rosslyn some of my dessert too

Grandma and Grandpa with the grandkids

Rosslyn, me and Stewie

The Lyell's

Father's Day 2009


Cuddling with daddy before bedtime

No comments: