Thursday, June 18, 2009

Level 5- Gymboree

Today I started Level 5 in my Gymboree class. We learned about trains today. We pretended to be trains, we worked on the railroad, we made train sounds "Choo Choo", and also walked the train tracks. I has lots of fun in my new class. After Gymboree we went to get my hair trimmed. My bangs were getting so long they kept getting in my eyes. I got to watch Monster Inc. while getting my hair cut in the yellow taxi, I got a cute braid, and I got a Pop-pop, (lollipop).
Level 5, here I come

Learning and looking at pictures of trains

Mommy loves profile pictures

This was how we pretended to be trains.

Peek-a-boo to mommy

"I've been working on the railroad, all the live long day"

Cool Cuts, watching Monsters Inc.

I can see!!!!!!!!!


There is my braid. Too cute huh!


No comments: