Monday, August 17, 2009

2 Year Doctor Appointment and The Law's House

This morning was my 2 year check-up. We already found out before vacation that one of my tubes had fallen out so mommy was curious to see what was going on with the other one. Once they called my name I waltzed right in and up on the big scale to check my weight and also my height for the first time. I am 28lbs and 32" tall. We then went in room 2 (cause I am 2) and waited for the nurse practitioner (NP). Once the NP came in I told her to "listen" and I pointed to my chest. I knew that she was going to listen to my chest first. Once she was done with that I told her "nose", I was right she checked my nose next. Then she asked to see my teeth and last was my ears and sure enough the tube in the other ear is starting to push out. GEEEEEZZZZZZZZZ. On top of the loose of the tube, I have also been having some pretty bad allergies the last couple of weeks. Typical allergy symptoms, for all you allergy people out there, water eyes, runny nose, and sneezes. I am on medicine for this and trying to get control over it. While the NP was asking mommy questions, such as: does she put two words together, can she run, when she asked mommy if I could climb stairs, I looked straight at the NP and said "yes!" She then said to me "well I guess I better ask you these questions not your mommy huh?" My response was "OKAY". The NP and mommy got a good kick out of that. The NP told mommy that everything looks great let's just keep an eye on my ears and they are going to do a blood test for my allergies. (mommy said daddy has to take me to do that, she only does shots) I only had to get 1 shot today and I did not do too bad, the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse episode on mommy's iPhone kind of (not really) distracted me.

"Listen"

Showing mommy what I was watching







Such a big girl

We went over the the Law's house tonight for dinner and so that daddy and Uncle Andy could go get fitted for their tuxes for Aunt Ryann's wedding. We had fun playing, jumping, chasing each other and going for a walk, and watching "Gabba" (Yo Gabba Gabba). Lucas is my buddy

Watching Gabba

No comments: