Thursday, August 6, 2009

Gymboree and SYTYCD

Daddy took the rest of the week off and he went to Gymboree with mommy and me today. Mommy took the Flip and caught some video then she learned to capture pictures form the video on the computer. Mommy loves her new toy.
Later that night we watched So You Think You Can Dance from Wednesday night, the final dance portion on the season. I was dancing around, I just love music and dancing.

The first video is one of me doing the Gymbo Dance at the end of Gymboree class. The second video has some small snips of other things I do at Gymboree class. Mommy also learned to mix them together make one video. (make sure to turn off the music at the bottom)
Bubbles is my favorite time
Popping the bubbles
Getting kisses from Gymbo
Hugs
I'm glad my daddy came with me today

I love Gymboree

"So you think you can Dance Dance Dance"
This is mommy's FAVORITE show

Needle

Dancing in the curtain


No comments: