Monday, August 3, 2009

Lake Topaz~2

Day 2 at the lake brought more fun. The boat and waverunners were in the lake early that morning and daddy, grandpa and Scott were out wake boarding and skiing by 7am. Grandma, Aunt Julie, and mommy made Ebelskivers in Grandma's trailer. Basically they are donuts with some kind of filling. YUMMY!! John Alvo from daddy's work let us borrow a big tube to pull people on behind the boat, it was a hit. Everyone loved it. For dinner Aunt Julie made chicken fajitas and we closed the night by making smores. I love the lake, wish we did not have to go home.
This is where we beached for the 3 days we were at Lake Topaz
Mommy loves to ride in the boat

I love to drive the boat



Wahoo, they caught air and no I was not driving

Mommy went with Tabby and Gina and daddy went so fast that they flipped and they all went flying into the water.

Mommy said she laughed so hard her belly hurt
I love the boat
Grandma and Grandpa's turn
Mommy thinks this is a great action shot with Chris on the waverunner behind he tube

Us girls just relaxing on the tube

Swimming with cousin

Conner loves the water

Splash, Splash

I'm a little river girl





Mommy just let me have the yogurt all to myself. It is even on my forehead. I tried to lick it out of the bowl.



Bodie Dog
Picture perfect moment before dinner
I got so dirt tonight playing in the dirt that there was a ring around the bathtub.

Marshmallow time

Grandma, Scott and Aunt Julie

Love smores

Cousin Rosslyn and me

Sunset at the lake is beautiful

Sharing some of my smore with Conner

No comments: