Sunday, August 16, 2009

2 Year Pictures

HAPPY 2nd BIRTHDAY LUCAS!!

We went to JCPenney today to take my 2 year pictures in my birthday tutu and also get a couple of family pictures. Well these are the only two picture we got for the day. YES I am sleeping in both of them.
I wanted nothing to do with having my picture taken today so mommy and daddy decided we would reschedule. Once we got in the car I was asleep in less than 5 minutes. We were headed to eat lunch and I passed out. It was such a fun day yesterday that I was wiped out. Mommy undid my buckle while in the drive thru to get a good picture of my 2 t-shirt. Mommy and daddy joked that this is my 2 year picture, sleeping. Once we got home I woke up had some lunch and asked to go "nigh-night". Mommy heard me in the crib for a long time, then finally once she knew I was asleep she went in and this is what she found. Books, stickers, and baby's bassinet in my crib. There I am curled up in the corner. Oh goodness.

No comments: